Granddad Daniel Grant Varner

Granddad Daniel Grant Varner
Daniel Grant Varner (front, far right) and siblings with spouses

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lost in Find A Grave

It all begin with an email request for updating one of my find a grave memorials.  That single request led to several email correspondence with four other people and two trips to Teays Chapel to take 90+ photos of tombstones.  A lot of work but I enjoyed it.

For that reason, and weekend house guests,  I have done very little work on the family history the last two weeks.

I did receive an email from a distant relative asking about my uncle Earl Varner whom I've never met.  He died before I was born.  I did receive some information on my Varner line from the Los Angeles, CA area as well as a photo of my uncle Earl and his family.

I hope to do better this week.

No comments: