I ran a report out of my Roots Magic system that showed all those with a death fact and no burial fact. Then I ran a report for all those with a burial fact which I exported to Excel where I then ran a comparison against a list of people with a Find A Grave source. After removing those that had a Find A Grave source I then combined the two lists. That gave me my work list for Find A Grave.
This weeks research time was spent searching Find A Grave for people on that list. I found memorial pages for 18 people and only 4 people searched with no pages found. Also most of the memorial pages had tombstone photos added. So far so good.
This next week I hope to spend more time on research and less on indexing. I really only spent one afternoon this past week on research. I did more indexing this week than I originally planned to do. Got caught up in the flow. Also, I now have my work process flow established and a good Evernote template as well as a source template setup in Roots Magic so that should speed up the process.